Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Capital H Her

The softest razor sharp tongue,
And eyes like fireflies,
Can cut through anyone, 
That does not comply.

Agreement, disagreement, 
Is determined by, 
The inflection in your voice,
And eyes, many a time. 

And I chat with the lonely.
This lonely, a beautiful broad, 
Said she would do anything, 
To get through college. 
Including, sell herself short, emotionally. 

Do this and that, 
I almost had a heart attack. 
Respect for herself had gone missing, 
In action, as the black birds outside, stilled themselves, listening,
Creating factions, and whispering reactions to one
Another through unseen actions.

And then she said she was done with current trends, 
Trying to bring herself back again, 
She looked in my direction. 
I smiled and wished her my best wish,
And it was enough because-
She knew It was Her I wished to be with. 




No comments:

Post a Comment