Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Dream part2- Dragons Do As They Please

Within my dreams 
Things seem serene,
Its likely that their chill. 
Im climbing up a mountain, 
Scaling down a hill. 

Chasing the wind while 
Reminded of you, dear. 
You've earned your keep
Within these dreams, 
Every day, of the year.

Within my dreams 
Things seem serene 
Its likely that their chill. 
Im fluid then I'm not, 
Chasing The Pipers tail.
Finding out- 
You can run but you cannot hide from,
the dragons in your mind hun. 

So I let them speak, 
Let them speak to me, 
Let them, intertwine their 
Tails as they twist intricately. 

I let them be free to speak, 
As they eat, muffins 
And grapes and the 
Things of dreams. 
They told me to keep my mouth closed, 
And not speak of these things, 
Because the dragons of my dream, 
Are reserved for me,
Unquestionably. 

They plot as they twist, 
I gauged my wrist, 
Almost missing the time for,
Deaths ultimate kiss.
Id rather not speak anymore, 
And just let the dragons do as they please-
Soar and soar. 

I watched them leave, 
And come back again.
They slither as they please-
Every once in a while 
looking down at me.
 
I let them breed,
Forgetting-
That I am in control of 
These things called dreams. 
Now they are diseased, 
But still helping me-
Within a dream. 

A dream of all dreams 
Is an interesting thing. 
One day within dreams, 
Ill learn to have a dream within a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment