Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Societies Labeling

Though im blind, I can see. Though I cry, I am not weak. I will die but ill never leave. I do not believe, in societies labeling. Though im crippled, I am not obsolete. I might be handicapped, but I can compete. I might be fat, but my soul is intact. I might be introverted, but I can act. I do not believe, in societies labeling. Though im small, inside im tall- I do not need a big truck To prove anything at all. I might be ugly, but not to my honey- And if beauty is in the eye of The beholder, you shall not Judge me. I cannot hear, but I can Sense your fear. I cannot write but my Message is clear. I am the beautifully broken, story Of the year. I dwell in a trailer, I am not An evil invader. I am an artist not moralities Impostor, I do what artists do- We are not monsters. I am a foster child, nevertheless a human Being, so how could you, treat me as "Less than thee?" So why oh why, do you judge me? When you know, that societies Labeling, does not mean a thing? And where did your own individuality Go, if you cannot make a Decision on your own?

No comments:

Post a Comment